[NTG-context] Re: Dense Encoding - Comments wanted

Patrick Gundlach patrick at gundla.ch
Fri Aug 19 12:34:11 CEST 2005

Hi Adam,

> On Hans's suggestion, I've been working on a "dense" character encoding
> that does away with combining accents and extraneous symbol-like
> characters in favor of fully accented characters.

> <http://homepage.mac.com/atl/tex/dense.pdf>

do you have an enc file to play with?

> So with those goals in mind, does anyone notice their favorite *letter*
> missing? Is there essential punctuation missing?

Looks fine so far, but I have only checked the chars I use (mostly
german). Did you consider posting this to the tex-fonts list?
(Although I wouldn't put too much effort posting there, the answer
will be 'we don't need this').

Patrick
--
ConTeXt wiki and more: http://contextgarden.net