[NTG-context] FWD: RE: dvipdfmx bug

Jin-Hwan Cho chofchof at ktug.or.kr
Sat Aug 20 19:05:38 CEST 2005

On Aug 21, 2005, at 1:50 AM, Taco Hoekwater wrote:

> Idris Samawi Hamid wrote:
>
>> Dear gang,
>> I sent a bug report to ChoF, but the bug was actually in ConTeXt
>> so I forward ChoF's answer, in case anyone else needs it.
>> Thanks again, ChoF!
>
> looks like a patch is needed, I will create a bug collector item
> for this.

Actually the problem in spec-dpx.tex is my mistake, not Hans Hagen.
Because the file was for old versions of DVIPDFMx, it may not work with
the current version of DVIPDFMx, especially MetaFun. Sorry for that.

In these days, I rewrote spec-dpx.tex, but it requires a new version of
DVIPDFMx, the version 20050815 or later. Of course, the new spec-dpx.tex
might have a bug too. I've tested only the examples in the MetaFun
manual.

The source and spec-dpx.tex can be downloaded at

http://project.ktug.or.kr/dvipdfmx/snapshot/current/
dvipdfmx-20050815.tar.gz

http://project.ktug.or.kr/dvipdfmx/contrib/context/spec-dpx.tex

Best, ChoF.