[NTG-context] mswincontext and dvipdfmx bug

Idris Samawi Hamid ishamid at lamar.colostate.edu
Sun Aug 21 18:01:02 CEST 2005

Dear gang,
I need your help. If anyone is using a recent mswincontext.zip, could you
check the dvipdfmx executable with the attached test, spec, and eps
file.

The problem here is that dvipdfmx freezes when processing fig-test.dvi.
I'm trying to determine if this is due to a misconfiguration on my part or
whether this is a mswincontext problem. I HOPE it's an mswincontext problem
because I have no idea where the misconfiguration can be. Note the modified
spec-dpx file. Just place it in the working directory (per ChoF's
instructions).

I appreciate anyone's help: this is critical because I have a late journal
issue that depends on the aleph-dvipfmx cycle.

Thnx in advance and all the
Best
Idris

>===== Original Message From Jin-Hwan Cho <chofchof at ktug.or.kr> =====
>In my platform Mac OS X, your fig-test.dvi had no problem. I've
>tested it
>with DVIPDFMX-20050201, 20050627, 20050815. All three versions had no
>problem.

Professor Idris Samawi Hamid
Department of Philosophy
Colorado State University