[NTG-context] blocks in itemize

r.ermers at hccnet.nl r.ermers at hccnet.nl
Mon Aug 22 09:15:47 CEST 2005

Thanks Taco,

I have of course thought of that, and I know it must work, but in the way I intend to set up the document, especially in regard to the connections between the blocks (item A' = translation of item A), it would be handy if it could be done around each item.

If not, I'll have to find another solution.

Kind regards,

Robert