[NTG-context] updating/installing context

Jörg Hagmann joerg.hagmann at unibas.ch
Mon Aug 22 14:16:59 CEST 2005

On Aug 22, 2005, at 11:07 AM, Thomas A. Schmitz wrote:

> That sounds like our old nemesis, the latin-modern font metrics. Try
> downloading the file
> http://www.pragma-ade.com/context/current/cont-lmt.zip , unzip it in
> your texmf-tree and run texexec --make --all again, and you should be
> in business.

Thank you very much. That worked.

On Aug 22, 2005, at 10:51 AM, Taco Hoekwater wrote:

> I thought most people on MacOSX used Gerben's i-Installer files

Without a suitable internet access (at home) that might not be
convenient. I believe that installing "by hand" will ultimately enhance
one's understanding and help spot errors. And in addition to the MacOS
I have a Linux system, and the problems will be the same most of the
time.

> Bill McClain's pages are slowly becoming obsolete,

But they still work. I would be willing to write a new version (just
how to get going), provided you correct the mistakes. There are
didactical advantages if something like that comes from a non-expert.

Thanks again, Jörg.

Prof. Dr.med. Jörg Hagmann-Zanolari
Institute of Biochemistry and Genetics
DKBW, University of Basel