[NTG-context] tcsh: texexec: Command not found.

Alan Bowen acbowen at princeton.edu
Fri Aug 26 20:37:44 CEST 2005

Thomas—

At this point I am not sure how to diagnose the problem(s) or to
solve it (them).

But, for the record, when I open Terminal and type
> cd /Library
> sudo ln -s /usr/local/teTeX ./teTeX

the teTeX alias is regenerated. Yet, when I try to open teTeX by
double clicking the alias icon, I get
     The alias “teTeX” could not be opened because the original item
could not be found.

Is the original  still somewhere on my backup disk (a clone of my
setup back home) or has it been destroyed?

And you are right, I still cannot get past the
     tcsh: texexec: Command not found
error when I try to process a file.

Any suggestions would be much appreciated. I am hoping to get some
writing done while I am away, and I am committed to using ConTeXt in
the various projects.

Best, Alan