[NTG-context] Upgrading ConTeXt and testing

Brooks Moses bmoses at stanford.edu
Mon Aug 29 20:18:38 CEST 2005

At 06:04 AM 8/29/2005, Hans Hagen <pragma at wxs.nl> wrote:
>Taco Hoekwater wrote:
>>* A read-only CVS containing as many of the old ConTeXt releases as
>>   we can find, for reference and regression checks.
>
>subversion -)
>
>i'll set that up as soon as possible and taco can mirror that (interesting
>experiment anyway, mirroring a svn archive)

Recently, I came across something called SVK, which apparently is
specifically intended for mirroring and merging subversion archives.  It
looks like it might also solve the problem you (Hans) were mentioning
earlier of wanting to have a local version of the repository on your laptop
that you could periodically merge with the main repository.

There's a webpage on it here:
   http://svk.elixus.org/

Personally, I haven't used it yet, but I got the link from a friend of mine
who is a very competent sysadmin, and he seemed happy with it.

- Brooks