[NTG-context] Re: Elided page numbers in registers

Duncan Hothersall dh at capdm.com
Thu Sep 1 11:27:36 CEST 2005

I said:

> Followup: I would be willing to help to code this if it doesn't exist
> (I have some experience with such systems) if someone can point me at
> the right bit of code to look at (things seem to be changing around
> texutils, newtexexec etc. so I don't want to start at the wrong
> place).

To add a further dimension: I'm seeing some other strange behaviours in
a large (15 page) index to a substantial (650 page) book which would be
difficult to reproduce in a test package - to do with ordering of
multiple page references within individual entries, etc.

I would be keen to work on the code if that was possible, rather than
just list problems and hope for others to fix them :-). But I'd need a
point in the right direction.

Thanks,

Duncan