[NTG-context] lilypond inclusion + pdf crop

Hans Hagen pragma at wxs.nl
Sun Sep 18 21:38:35 CEST 2005

andrea valle wrote:

> (thanks to all)
>
> I'm very happy and proud of this comments, having started using
> context two months ago exactly because of this project, and I was not
> very satisfied with coercing metafun's elegance to work like a
> no-brain plotter....Another fantastic thing of this context/lily setup
> is that I went today to the typography with my usb pen and printed my
> two PDFs -A1 format- in a while. Non problem at all.
> Now, let's see if my friend pianist will appreciate too...

two suggestions:

- write an article on it (taco can tell you more about hwo to publish in the maps; once it's maps ready, publishing in tugboat should be doable as well - ther is context style now); my impression (also from visiting user group meetings) is that there are quite some texies interested in music

- do a presentation of this mixed typesetting at the 2006 eurotex meetig g(hungary) and/or tug meeting (marocco); i'm in both programming committees so ...