[NTG-context] Re: function plotting

Christopher Creutzig christopher at creutzig.de
Wed Oct 5 00:33:48 CEST 2005

Mojca Miklavec wrote:

> and then "\input file" inside of the main LaTeX file. Gnuplot cannot
> make output in ConTeXt (yet), but perhaps you can include the

 Since afaik ConTeXt does not have an equivalent of LaTeX's picture
environment, I don't see much point in teaching gnuplot some sort of
ConTeXt output.  I'm no gnuplot expert, but my guess is that tweaking
the metapost prologues and some minor code tweaks would probably be the
easiest way to go.

> examples where I still use LaTeX.) You can also output the
> (ConTeXt-friendly) metapost (with set terminal), but you lose on
> quality.

 In what respect do you lose quality?

Christopher