[NTG-context] positions in externalfigure

Alexander Lazic al-context at none.at
Sun Oct 9 14:49:31 CEST 2005

Hi,

i have try to add a picture in my footer.

what i need is:

|\pagenuber / \totalnumberofpages         |

the hole box is the picture in the footer, there is on the left lower
corner place for the pagenumbers.

i have try:

---
\startreusableMPgraphic{filledsquare}
 vardef redsquare = image
   ( interim linecap := butt;
     filldraw unitsquare
      xyscaled (300,300) withpen pencircle scaled 0
      withcolor red ; )
   enddef;
\stopreusableMPgraphic

\startreusableMPgraphic{exhoch}
  \includeMPgraphic{filledsquare}
  draw redsquare xysized (ExHeight-1,ExHeight-1) shifted (bbwidth(currentpicture)+.1mm,0) ;
\stopreusableMPgraphic

\defineoverlay
  [footbackground]
  [{\externalfigure[mypic][frame=on,factor=fit,width=\textwidth,height=2.34cm]}]

\def\mypagenumber#1%
                 {\rm \txx \useMPgraphic{exhoch} #1 / \totalnumberofpages
                 }
\setuppagenumbering[location={footer,left},command=\mypagenumber]
\setupfootertexts[][{\framed[background=footbackground,frame=on]{}}]
---

and many combinations of inframed + backgrounds from many manuals.

I think i'am on the wrong way :-(

Please can anyone help me to come to the right way or solution, thanx.

greetings

al ;-)