[NTG-context] German ß

Wolfgang Zillig wolfgang.zillig at student.kuleuven.be
Sun Oct 16 19:57:35 CEST 2005

Hello,

i have some problems with an selfcreated typescriptfile. Until one of
the last context-updates everythin works fine. The font I use is from
the hfbright package (the hfbright package is a free version of the
cmbright font) but when I created that typescript I did't relalize that
a full font package was available and I renamed the fonts (therefore I
will not provide that ugly typescript file here). I don't know what has
changed but the german ß is not working any more. I use as font encoding
ec and as regime win.

I'm a bit confused where exactly my problem lies: either the encoding is
wrong, but I do't know which one is right because in the latex package
hfbright the encoding is called OT1. Has anyone an idea how to fix this
problem or can anyone help me to set up a context module like the
hfbright-module?

Many thanks

Wolfgang