[NTG-context] alignment of figures

Jörg Hagmann joerg.hagmann at unibas.ch
Mon Oct 24 09:15:11 CEST 2005

Dear list members,

Sorry to insist. I have figures extending the width of the text
(which is 14cm). I want them to be aligned with the the textblock at
the inside, sticking out into the outer margin (which is 2.5cm). I
tried all the commands I could find or think of, but nothing worked
(most of them did'nt affect the actual position, i.e. the picture
extending textwidth on both sides to the same extent).

I would appreciate an answer by somebody who knows, even if it is to
tell me that it can't be done. Thanks a lot, Jörg.