Debian Installation (was: [NTG-context] cont 2005.10.27 & t5-lmtt10 font problem)

Taco Hoekwater taco at elvenkind.com
Mon Nov 7 11:16:02 CET 2005

Hi guys,

A request for action: I've split off the Debian instructions
from the generic teTeX 3.0 installation page to avoid the
confusion that was (apparently) created by the intermixed
comments. While doing that, it became obvious that there
are severe holes in those instructions. Someone with Debian
knowledge really should fix the page ...

   http://wiki.contextgarden.net/Debian_installion

Cheers, Taco