[NTG-context] Bug / feature request tracking

Taco Hoekwater taco at elvenkind.com
Mon Nov 7 18:50:44 CET 2005

Hi all,

Some of you may be aware of the fact that there is a bug /
feature request tracker for ConTeXt. The URL is:

   http://context.literatesolutions.com/collector

I have to do a call-to-arms for the people that have made
feature requests and / or found bugs in the past few months,
especially if the extension /solution has not been included
in the latest distribution (2005.10.27).

Will you all please have a look at the current list, and see
if I have added your item(s) already?

I have a rather large archive of context-related email (because
I let it slip for a while), and  I fear that may have missed
some extant bugs. This is quite important, because if it is not
in the list, it is much less likely to get fixed.

Greetings,
Taco