[NTG-context] cont 2005.10.27 & t5-lmtt10 font problem

Hans Hagen pragma at wxs.nl
Wed Nov 9 11:40:46 CET 2005

Taco Hoekwater wrote:

> Hi Tobias,
>
> Tobias Wolf wrote:
>

>> Well, thanks for the offer to have a look!
>> cont-sys.tex doesn't yet exist. It is set to defaults.
>> My system, as I mentioned, is teTex 3 from Debian unstable, which has
>> a weird new map system that is working through .cfg files in
>> /etc/texmf/updmap.d . I kept it there, so it mounts lm.map itself (is
>> it used anyway in ConText?).
>

> ConTeXt comes with its own map files, and that is what has your
> system confused: it is using teTeX's map files (for dvips) still,
> instead of the ones from the context distribution (for pdftex).

there has been a bit of a mess in the last few month with regards to the
enc/map files for latin modern: new names, as well as a slightly
different naming scheme; unfortunately context paid the price because of
early adapting; by now (i'll upload  a new distribution today) things
should work ok);

an option is, in type-map.tex, to let context include all permutation of
map file names for latin modern