[NTG-context] from an other adress, getting old ConTeXt Version

Taco Hoekwater taco at elvenkind.com
Mon Nov 14 08:36:12 CET 2005

Hans Hagen wrote:
> jessica Holle wrote:
>> Hi,
>> I write from an other e-mail adress, hope it works.
>> I want to install at home the same ConTeXt as at work, but there I've
>> the version from 2005-08-31. Can I get the old version? Where can I
>> find this?

The files that belong to that release just happen to be on the 'net,
they are currently here:

That url is not in any way a permanent location, so if you still want
them even after Hans' e-mail with the recipe, fetch them soon.

Eventually, we hope to have all (most: as many as we can find) of the
official releases archived in a versioning system somewhere. More on
that later this week.