[NTG-context] kpathsea355.dll missing from 2005-11-16 mswintex.zip and mswincontext.zip

Adrian Drury adrury at gmail.com
Thu Nov 24 06:24:35 CET 2005

The mswintex.zip and mswincontext.zip files on www.pragma-ade.com,
dated 2005-11-16, are missing the kpathsea355.dll file from
<root>/tex/texmf-mswin/bin.

I discovered this while trying the URW Garamond installation
instructions in the wiki, and the texfont command failed running
vptovf.

The kpathsea355.dll file was in mswincontext.zip that I downloaded at
the beginning of September, so I copied it from there to my minimal
(re)installation (and successfully completed the URW Garamond
installation instructions).

For future reference, is this type of issue better tracked in the collector?

Regards,
Adrian Drury