[NTG-context] Disappearing characters in \typefile

John R. Culleton john at wexfordpress.com
Sat Nov 26 22:51:30 CET 2005

For my current e-book project I use \typefile to import some TeX
files as examples. The syntax is color coded which is very

Unfortunately on my screen at least the % character is in yellow so faint
as to be unreadable. So I dug into the source code and discovered
that the name for this color is colorprettyfour. I changed it
\definecolor [colorprettyfour][r=..8, g=.4,b=.2]

This gives a light brown which is not pretty but at least is
readable on my monitor and hopefully on others.

John Culleton