[NTG-context] beginners manual

Mari Voipio mari.voipio at iki.fi
Mon Nov 28 14:13:42 CET 2005

Hans Hagen wrote:
> I 'reorganized' (split) the beginners manual and put it in svn, so
> anyone who is willing to translate can check out a copy.

OK, I'm either out of the loop (had off-the-Internet holiday) or just a
dummy Windows user, but the above doesn't really parse here so cannot
even get started...

I've used CVS, but SVN is totally new for me (although I've seen it
mentioned here once or twice) - so if anyone has recommendations for
what client/program to use in Windows (2000/XP) and Mac OS 10.4, I'd be
very interested. And a URL or other directions towards the SVN server
(or whatever it is) would be appreciated; my work computer isn't very
cooperative with online pdf pages, so I've got real problems with
finding anything on Pragma website (*never* install newer Acrobat Reader
on a Windows that already has an older full Acrobat...).

Feeling really stupid, but grateful for any help

Mari