[NTG-context] update

Hans Hagen pragma at wxs.nl
Wed Nov 30 17:56:49 CET 2005

Hi,

I'm uploading an update. Apart from a few fixes/new-things, the main
change in the minimals is that the <platform>tex.zip files now only
contain binaries, and justtex.zip the rest.

So, in case you use a windows/linux minimal: you need to download two
files now. In the case of macosx, gerbens auto-updater takes care of it,

I replaced the iwona/kurier/etc map/enc files with the ones that are now
shipped. In the meantime i found out that there is also a change in the
ams font tfm structure, so if you copy over old trees, make that you
remove old instances of those fonts.

I hope that i didn't mess up things too much.

The normal cont-*.zip files are updates too, and the map files now refer
to the new iwona cum suis scheme

uploading now, may take a while