[NTG-context] LucidaBright fonts...I'm stumped

Taco Hoekwater taco at elvenkind.com
Fri Dec 2 16:50:30 CET 2005

That one even I know how to answer:

The Lucida's don't ship with math at the moment. The only
LB you can get at the moment is the Bigelow & Holmes version,
and that doesn't have the Y&Y math PFB's even.

The Y and Y version to be released by TUG is still under
negotiation (afaik), and it has not been released yet.

Anyway, I more than half expect that to become a package by Walter
Schmidt with VF files and without backward compatibility to the
Y and Y offering  (just like the new mathtime pro release)

Taco