[NTG-context] float over both text and margin

Vit Zyka vit.zyka at seznam.cz
Thu Dec 8 23:47:05 CET 2005

Hi.

1) I am unsuccessfully solving the problem of making float spanning both
text and margin. More over, it is inside columnset... Example follows.
Is there some solution?
\showframe
\setupcolors[state=start]
\setuplayout[margin=0pt,rightmargin=1.5cm,width=middle]

\starttext
\startcolumnset
   \dorecurse{2}{\input knuth \endgraf\blank}
   \placefloat[page]{none}
     {\framed
      [width=\dimexpr\makeupwidth+\rightmarginwidth+
                     \rightmargindistance\relax,
       height=\textheight]
      {Here I would like to be a float over both text and margin. How?}
     }
   \dorecurse{10}{\input knuth \endgraf\blank}
\stopcolumnset

\stoptext

2) As a side effect I discover that in the following example the float
is over the text (so some text is disappeared).
\showframe
\setupcolors[state=start]
\setuplayout[margin=0pt,rightmargin=1.5cm,width=middle]

\starttext
\startcolumnset
   \dorecurse{2}{\input knuth \endgraf}
   \placefloat[page]{none}
     {\framed
        [width=\makeupwidth,height=\textheight,background=screen]