[NTG-context] New bibliography beta

Taco Hoekwater taco at elvenkind.com
Fri Dec 16 19:57:51 CET 2005

David Wooten wrote:
> Greetings all, esp. Taco,
> I'm finally working with the new bib module, it works quite well.  I've
> found one curiosity: I have a /defineparagraphs (semi?)-kludge  in a
> modified bibl- file to take care of some wonky (but  beautiful)  layout
> demands. It worked perfectly in the last version:
>
>  \defineparagraphs [bibpar]
>         [n=3,before=\vskip -1.75\baselineskip,after=\vskip -1.25
> \baselineskip,distance=.2em,align={hz,hanging}]

Possibly because I added some unskips as a quick fix for whitespace
problems in the bibl- definitions. Try this:

   \defineparagraphs [bibpar]
          ... after=\vskip -1.25\baselineskip\vskip1sp

(so using two skips in succession instead of just one)

If that doesn't work, then I need a more elaborate example.

Cheers, Taco