[NTG-context] interesting font

Thomas A. Schmitz thomas.schmitz at uni-bonn.de
Fri Dec 16 22:57:11 CET 2005

Yes, sometimes life can be as simple as that: the latest version of
lcdf-tools can handle the fonts without a problem. [Aside: according
to Gerben's installer, this version is version 2.36, dated
2005/12/29, this is very advanced AFAICT.] Thanks, Adam, I feel a bit
stupid now.

I like the font. Maybe we should have a repository somewhere on
Contextgarden where to put zips of metrics + map + encodings +
typescripts: Patrick?

Best

Thomas