[NTG-context] Metafun example doesn't work

Taco Hoekwater taco at elvenkind.com
Sun Dec 18 10:01:04 CET 2005

Hi David,

To me it looks like it does work, but perhaps I am not looking
at it correctly. Here is what I compiled:

   \setupcolors[state=start]
   \setupoutput[pdftex]
   \starttext
   \startMPgraphic
   draw unitsquare
     xscaled 5cm yscaled 1cm
     withpen pencircle scaled 2mm
     withcolor .625 red;
   \stopMPgraphic
   \hbox\bgroup
   \loadcurrentMPgraphic{width=5cm,height=1cm}\placeMPgraphic\quad
   \loadcurrentMPgraphic{width=8cm,height=1cm}\placeMPgraphic\egroup
   \stoptext

And I get a red outline around two rectangles next to eachother.
Does it crash for you?

Taco