[NTG-context] cont-fr interface ?

Hans Hagen pragma at wxs.nl
Sun Dec 18 21:01:43 CET 2005

Renaud AUBIN wrote:

> Thank you Willi,
>
> What about tex/context/interface/cont-{en,nl,de}.xml ?

there are two files you need to edit (extend):

mult-con.tex
mult-com.tex

in addition you need to provide message translations (these are spread
over other files); in principle these are independent which means that
you can have e.g. a german interface with french messages

A french interface also results in a cont-fr.tex file. The interface
definition files (con-fr.xml) will b egenerated automatically, so once
you have the translations done, you will get that one for free.

The best way to proceed is to get the latest version of context (best
ask me to send you my local copy) and translate them 'quick and dirty'
so that there is little interference with updates (i need to patch
mult-ini at the same time).

After that, improving it can be done stepwise.

Let me know if you're serious about this; we can arrange things off-list