[NTG-context] About \defineshortcut

Hans Hagen pragma at wxs.nl
Wed Dec 21 10:06:12 CET 2005

Radhelorn wrote:

> It is a pity that such useful command (setups) remains undocumented.
> As far as I understand inside setups can be any commands and
> environment changes are fully restored after their execution. Right?
> And \setups command can replace any single command (in arguments and
> such).

catcode changes are always tricky; if you make a style that uses them
you also need to make sure that they will not clash with other changes
(e.g. in the otr); nowadays, an active < is not that much of a problem
since this is what the xml parser does anyway and context knows how to
deal with that

> If this is OK, then I will try to collect some more examples and post
> them on the WIKI later this week.

ok, or maybe a myway document ...