[NTG-context] How can I use postscript Times Roman font for entire document?

Hans van der Meer hansm at science.uva.nl
Wed Dec 21 22:20:06 CET 2005

I also cannot typeset this.
My installation is derived from tetex3.0 + last context distribution
including cont-fnt.zip.

I might remark that font "\*postscript12ptrmtf*:=utmr8t at 12.0pt not
loadable"
Strange that looking in the font directories show the presence of urw/
times/ec-utmr8a.tfm.
Is there a naming problem here? What caused it?

yours sincerely,
dr. H. van der Meer