[NTG-context] About paragraph columns in table environment

Radhelorn radhelorn at mail.ru
Thu Dec 22 22:13:34 CET 2005

Taco Hoekwater wrote:
> Hans Hagen wrote:
>
>> Radhelorn wrote:
>>

>>> ________________
>>> | There are so |
>>> | me rather lo |
>>> | ng titles th |
>>> | a needs to b |
>>> | e typeset.   |
>>> ----------------
>>

>> you're not serious about this are you?
>

> I'm curious as well. What is this for?

It can be used in small cards or something like that.

I've tried to fit wide table in a narrow paper. I was making electronic
version of printed document and can assure you that original design was
even more strange (to my tastes of course).

>> anyhow, a wikiable example

I'll look into it a little later.

> A similar problem&solution, for verbatim text, is already in the wiki:
>
>   http://wiki.contextgarden.net/Verbatim_with_line_breaks

Well maybe I should give this a try too ;-).

--
Radhelorn <radhelorn at mail.ru>