[NTG-context] 2 m-bib questions

Peter Münster pmlists at free.fr
Thu Dec 29 23:51:23 CET 2005

On Mon, 9 Aug 2004, Taco Hoekwater wrote:

> On Sun, 8 Aug 2004 19:25:27 +0200 (CEST), Peter wrote:
> > * The lost space after \cite[...], is it a bug or a feature?
> It is unintentional, and I will try to fix that behaviour in the future.

Hello Taco,
it seems that the bug is still there. After quite some time of
investigation, here comes my workaround:

\let\citeO\cite% original cite command
  \def\inspectnextcharacter{% removed treatment of blanks
bla \cite[options][key1] bla \cite[key2] bla

I think there are other commands with that behaviour, but I don't remember
which ones...

Cheers, Peter