[NTG-context] headers of multiple pages toc

Renaud AUBIN aubin at nibua-r.org
Tue Jan 3 20:56:50 CET 2006

Hans Hagen a écrit :

> just use \chapter{...} and \placecontent in a \startfrontmatter ..
> \stopfrontmatter section
>
> Hans

I use :

\setupheadertexts[][chapter]

  \startfrontmatter
\setupheadertexts[][{\sl \getmarking[chapter]}]
\setuppagenumbering[conversion=romannumerals]
\setuppagenumber[number=1]
  \completecontent[alternative=c]
  \completelistoffigures[alternative=c]
  \component src/chapters/c_intro
  \stopfrontmatter

+

\setuphead[chapter][command=\ChapterHeader, style=\tfd, header=high]

  \def\ChapterHeader#1#2{%
    \framedtext
      [width= \overlaywidth,
        height=12\bodyfontsize,
        background={foreground,HeaderDeco},
        offset=0pt,
        strut=no,
        frame=off,
        align=left]{%
        \blank[4\bodyfontsize,force]
        \blank[small]
        #2}}

\setupbackgrounds[header][text][bottomframe=on]
\setupbackgrounds[footer][text][topframe=on]

...in my environment.
My component c_intro contains a chapter on multiple page, the header
text and bottom frame work but I haven't any header text while header
bottom frame work in toc and lof

Cheers,