[NTG-context] Spacing problem (mixing Chinese with Latin characters)

Tobias Burnus burnus at net-b.de
Mon Jan 9 19:40:42 CET 2006

Hello,

attached.)
I addition I observed that "<chinese>;" will have a line break like
"<chinese><new line>;" which looks quite ugly.
(The ";" and "[]" are half-width Characters, i.e. the normal Latin
characters and not those which are as wide as a Chinese character.

Question: In the transliterization of Chinese the characters
 \definecharacter acaron           {\buildtextaccent\textcaron a} % U+01CE
 \definecharacter icaron           {\buildtextaccent\textcaron
\dotlessi} % Unicode U+01D0
 \definecharacter ocaron           {\buildtextaccent\textcaron o} % U+01D2
 \definecharacter ucaron           {\buildtextaccent\textcaron u} % U+01D4
appear which are in the unicode block "Latin Extended B". Should/Could
they be added?
http://www.unicode.org/charts/PDF/U0180.pdf

Tobias