[NTG-context] cyrillic font

Junod Antoine toto at tots-ns.net
Fri Jan 13 15:49:27 CET 2006

Hello list,
> if you are able to typeset in cyrillic, it implies that you have *at
> lease some* cyrillic fonts installed. :-) Could you please post here
> the error messages from the log (of some of your unsuccessful
> attempts) so we could see what happened?

In the .log file i've a warning:
Warning: pdfetex (file larm1000): Font larm1000 at 720 not found

And when I'm trying to open the .pdf, acroread says me "Could not find
a font in the Resources dictionary, using Helvetica instead." and then
"Cannot find or create the font 'Helvetica' [...]".

Where could I find other error messages if it's not enough?

My source file is:

\definetypeface [russian]
  [rm] [serif] [computer-modern] [default] [encoding=t2a]

Мама и Папа % Some Russian characters

Thanks a lot for your help