[NTG-context] multiple backgrounds

Hans Hagen pragma at wxs.nl
Mon Jan 16 21:15:47 CET 2006

� wrote:

>On Sun, 15 Jan 2006, Henning Hraban Ramm wrote:
>>Now I must only find a way to *subtract* a layer, but I guess I can
>>manage that with some "doifmode"s
>Hello TeX-experts,
>I tried to do the layer-subtraction, but it seems that I need more
>experience with expansion in TeX. Here is the error:
>! Undefined control sequence.
>\GetList #1,#2;->\edef \ListHead

\def\ResetMyList{\lua{MyList = {} ;}}

\startsetups [test] \framed[background={\FlushMyList}]{it works okay}

\AddToMyList{1}{mine-1} \setups[test]
\AddToMyList{2}{mine-2} \setups[test]
\AddToMyList{1}{mine-3} \setups[test]

\RemoveFromMyList{1} \setups[test]
\RemoveFromMyList{1} \setups[test]
\RemoveFromMyList{1} \setups[test]

but ... for at least half a year [we don't expect to have a stable user
interface before eurotex]  you have to fall back on list processing
macros in syst-gen.tex and syst-ext.tex

(you can add to lists, split lists and reconstruct them using those