[NTG-context] \uchar and italics question

sjoerd siebinga sjoerdsiebinga at zonnet.nl
Thu Jan 19 21:51:12 CET 2006

On 19 Jan 2006, at 20:44, Hans Hagen wrote:

> Henning Hraban Ramm wrote:
>
>> Of course it's not your problem, but Hans is right: If you'd call
>> a  car "Daimler Bums" it would be a trademark infringement
>> nevertheless...
>> And I suspect they even took the code from the original Palatino
>> fonts...
>
> so that font should be on the black list and an alternative should
> be used
> Hans

I am not very familiar with these things. Is there a way in which I
can find out if there is reason that this font should be blacklisted.
I have a version of fontlab on my computer.

I have never before had reason to suspect the heritage of this font
since it was also used in a web-based project by the Santa Fe
institute of advanced studies.

Sjoerd