[NTG-context] Problems installing Gentium TTF

VnPenguin vnpenguin at gmail.com
Sun Jan 22 16:06:59 CET 2006

On 1/22/06, Henning Hraban Ramm <hraban at fiee.net> wrote:

> Did you rename all files to lowercase (and without spaces)? ConTeXt
> sometimes has problems if file names use uppercase letters.

Under Linux with teTeX 3.0 (with latest ConTeXt), I try many times
with upper filename (TTF, PFB) and I have never problem with. It works
correctly on my box, and of course under Unix/Linux in general IMHO.

I don't use TeX under Windows, so I have no idea.

--
http://vnoss.org
Vietnamese Open Source Software Community