[NTG-context] SVG images

Tobias Hilbricht hilbricht at linopus.de
Thu Jan 26 15:08:23 CET 2006

Am Donnerstag, 26. Januar 2006 14:07 schrieb Ville Voipio:
> Scribus did it
> almost correctly. Scribus seems to have some problem with alpha channel
> gradients, but the problem looks like a problem with some color
> correction/conversion, not a real SVG/PDF issue.

Hello Ville,
for the first test of which I sent you the result I used the current stable
version 1.2.4.1 of Scribus. The developer release 1.3.2 of Scribus is a bit
more verbose upon opening of your test.svg and says that this SVG contains
features not yet fully supported in Scribus - I guess it is these alpha
channel gradients?
But I just read that there is a native ConTeXt solution.

Yours sincerely

Tobias Hilbricht

--
Dr. Tobias Hilbricht