[NTG-context] placefigure & headers topframe interactions

Renaud AUBIN aubin at nibua-r.org
Thu Jan 26 19:58:39 CET 2006

Hi all,

I use in my document:

in order to obtain black rules. Since I don't want the topframe on in
the chapter's first pages, I use in setuphead the option header=high...

It works if I have only text in my document, but when I use
\placefigure[here][fig:afigref]{A dummy label}{\externalfigure[dummy]}
to include METAFUN or pdf graphics, I obtain a black rule (topframe) on
top of the first page of the next chapter... Seems very strange... I
tried to solve the problem but, unfortunately, without success !

Any idea ?