[NTG-context] Manual

John R. Culleton john at wexfordpress.com
Sat Mar 11 00:32:59 CET 2006

On Friday 10 March 2006 13:29, Jeffrey Drake wrote:
> I have heard a bit of talk about 'if the manual is updated' or some
> such like that. I was going to have the manual printed in a book so I
> have a hardcopy. Is the manual still current and relevant that it
> would be worth it?
>
> - Jeff

The manual is five years old. the pattern has been to issue
additional documentation rather than update the "big" manual.
I printed mine out, have it in my manual rack, and it is getting
worn out from use.

You may as well print it out. I have not heard of a new edition
pending.
--
John Culleton
Books with answers to marketing and publishing questions:

Book coaches, consultants and packagers: