[NTG-context] Feature Request: mathmatrix enhancement

Taco Hoekwater taco at elvenkind.com
Tue Mar 21 16:44:12 CET 2006

Hi,

See attachment. The final value of the "align=" list is repeated
for any leftover columns, and align=middle is default, of course.

Cheers, taco

PS The alignment preamble uses \hskip instead of \tabskip, because
that was the only solution I could find that does all intercolumn
spacing correct while still allowing endlessly repeating columns.