[NTG-context] XML and 'Table of Contents'

Johannes Graumann johannes_graumann at web.de
Tue Mar 28 00:35:19 CEST 2006

Hans Hagen wrote:
> \defineXMLenvironment
>     [chapter]
>     {\defineXMLargument[title]{\chapter}
>      \defineXMLprocess[content]}
>     {}
>
> \defineXMLargument
>     [tableofcontents]
>     {\completecontent}
>
>     <chapter>
>         <title>
>                 Title
>         </title>
> <content>
> </content>
>     </chapter>
Hans, thank you so much for your patience with this ambitious newbie ... who
still can't get this to work. With your help (see above) the chapter is now
showing up as intended - but still missing from the table of contents
(which I already had defined as you propose).

I attach my xml and the ConTeXt file embedding it, as well as the pdf output
and would greatly appreciate if you (or some other kind soul) could
enlighten me as to what I am doing wrong.

Thanks for all the help!

Deadlined, Joh