[NTG-context] Miktex, Metapost and \loadfontfilesoncetrue

Mojca Miklavec mojca.miklavec.lists at gmail.com
Tue Mar 28 14:51:32 CEST 2006

On 3/28/06, Hans Hagen wrote:
> WN wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > I am using Miktex (latest updated version) and the latest
> > Context on WindowsXP (write18 enabled).
> >
> > This is what happens :
> >
> > 1) First run of texexec gives me
> > ! Undefined control sequence
> > l 1 \global \loadfontfileoncetrue
> >

> probably a mismatch between an old format and new tex files

This looks like the neverending(?) problem (see
http://article.gmane.org/gmane.comp.tex.context/7649/match=loadfontfileoncetrue
from 2002) with texexec.pl running the metapost btex ... etex code
with plain tex format instead of ConTeXt format. (newtexexec isn't
fixed yet either) Plain tex doesn't know about the
\loadfontfileoncetrue command, that's why it's complaining.

I might be wrong, but at least that was the problem I experienced on
different computers that I use.

    Mojca

(PS for "gnuplotters": Sorry for being "a bit offline" in the last weeks.)