[NTG-context] ! I can't find file `ec-lmr12'. Again!

frantisek holop minusf at obiit.org
Mon Apr 3 11:57:35 CEST 2006

hmm, on Sun, Apr 02, 2006 at 10:34:44PM +0200, Jilani Khaldi said that

> >You skipped section 5: Install a Latin Modern font update
> >

> I downloaded "lm.zip" and I followed the the indication in the "readme"
> file, but the error persists. Any new hint?

did you do a texhash after?
many file names were changed in lm, i think it's better to clear the
lm directories before copying the new files so they don't mix.

also make sure you have a new context installed, the one which comes
with tetex 3.0 has problems with some lm fontmaps/files

-f
--
he who fights & runs away will live to fight another day.