[NTG-context] beta

Taco Hoekwater taco at elvenkind.com
Tue Apr 4 15:53:04 CEST 2006

Hans Hagen wrote:
> Hi,
>
> later taco will give more details about changes/additions in his change-log

Mojca, it would be nice if you could give a go/nogo signal quickly.
I am slowly getting drowned with all the diff files so I am really
eager to have Hans go ahead and release a new version :)

Here is the list compared to the 2006.03.31 beta.

new files:
* regi-cp1250.tex, regi-syn.tex

tex.rb:
* additional tcxflag-s when calling pdftex and mpost
* extra \setupsystem[\c!method=2]
* use one dash in front of passed-on options (instead of gnu-style
   double dashes)
* processmpx fixes so that textext() works again

texutil.rb:
* downcasing (register sort routines)

context.tex:
* \input sort-ini.tex  (only when newtexexec is used)
* \TEXEXECcommand{texmfstart newtexexec} when newtexexec is used
   (bugfix for textext())

core-itm.tex:
* new, expanded macro \getitemparameter

core-ref.tex:
* some \predefinereference and \predefinedreference changes (?)

core-sys.tex:
* new macro \systemparameter (for the \input sort-ini test)

enco-ini.tex:
* \docurrentencoding renamed to \dopureencodingname

meta-ini.tex:
* \settrue \manyMPspecials

page-flt.tex:
* "retain special alignments"

page-lay.tex:
* extended tests for layout states

page-txt.tex:
* optimization for background  calculations
* extended tests for layout states

sort-ini.tex:
* extra \savesortkey magic

sort-lan.tex:
* a bit of extra (test) code for sorting

supp-mps.tex:
* use \TEXEXECcommand