[NTG-context] placefigure: mysterious whitespace with 'rightmargi n'figures

Sanjoy Mahajan sanjoy at mrao.cam.ac.uk
Thu Apr 6 22:41:31 CEST 2006

> Hans had me do the following and it worked.
> \placefigure
> [inright,reset][fig:graphmap]
> {A mapping diagram for $f$.}
> {\externalfigure[graph1][width=\marginwidth]}

Thanks.  I added 'reset' to the [rightmargin] option and it worked.
Do you add that everywhere, or does 'reset' have side effects?
Presumably it does, otherwise it would be the default?

`Never underestimate the evil of which men of power are capable.'
         --Bertrand Russell, _War Crimes in Vietnam_, chapter 1.