[NTG-context] Context Release 2006.04.12 is available

Johannes Graumann johannes_graumann at web.de
Wed Apr 12 20:54:30 CEST 2006

Taco Hoekwater wrote:

> Hi all,
> The new release is available for download. If there are no fatal
> problems, this will go to CTAN tomorrow.  If that is te case,
> then a more formal release will follow at that time.
> Preliminary remarks are on the wiki:
>     http://wiki.contextgarden.net/Release_Notes
> Cheers, Taco

Thanks for fixing the multiple authoryear citation issue!
I have another problem with this release (nexcml):
system          : module newmml (line 39) already loaded
system          : module newcml loaded
! Too many }'s.
l.327   \let\stopchemical    {}

Nothing there that looks suspicious to my novice eyes ...