[NTG-context] \bigr bracket missing in antykwa

Mojca Miklavec mojca.miklavec.lists at gmail.com
Sun Apr 16 02:56:47 CEST 2006

Hans Hagen wrote:
> Mojca Miklavec wrote:

> afaik the antikwa cum suis use the normal tex encoding but i may be
> wrong ...
>
> is the character in the font?

I don't notice any empty slots (unless the mistake lies in rm-antt: I
don't know how this one is supposed to look like), but the following
example fails in LaTeX too, so perhaps the problem really lies in the
font, but where???

\documentclass{article}
\usepackage[math]{anttor}

\begin{document}
\def\x#1{\left\{#1\left\}\vbox to #1pt{}\right.\right.}
$$\x{9.16}\x{9.17}$$
\end{document}

Almost equivalent counterpart in ConTeXt:

\usetypescript[antykwa-torunska][ec]
\setupbodyfont[antykwa]

\starttext

\def\x#1{\left\{#1\left\}\vbox to #1\bodyfontsize{}\right.\right.}
\startformula
\x{0.8088}\x{0.8089}\x{0.916}\x{0.917}
\stopformula

\loadmapfile[antt.map]