[NTG-context] Defining hyphenation sites that will not produce a dash?

Johannes Graumann johannes_graumann at web.de
Mon Apr 17 03:38:27 CEST 2006

Hello

My ConTeXted XML document contains a number of constructs like this

(molecular genetical plasmid/genotype deinitions - in case you wonder ;0).

This predictably produces line break/hyphenation trouble. I'm already using
a mapping rule like this

\defineXMLargument  [hyph]    {\-}

but I was wondering whether there's an analogue that won't produce a
hypneation-dash if the manually defined hyphenation site is used.

Thanks for any hint,

Joh