[NTG-context] Two Problems: Colored Chapter and Footnote positioning

Miguel Queiros tex at mqueiros.com
Tue Apr 18 00:38:59 CEST 2006

Hello,

I'm facing two problems. The first one has to do with the
fact that if I use \color[darkblue]{\chapter{Capitulo 1}}
the line with \setuphead[chapter][header=empty]
 seems to
be ignored because the chapter page gets the header too.
I'v attached an example in the file "capitulo-cores.tex".

The second problem has to do with the fact that in the
attached file "footnote-posicao.tex" I changed the layout
of the page, so that I could have a bigger right margin.
The problem is that I would like to have the page number
centered on "the page" and note on the new dimensions
of the text area (don't know if I' been clear but I think
you will understand if you look at the attached file).
In fact I have a third problem that is the fact that the
page number is repeated. I don't want to remove the
line \setupfootertexts[][\setups{t_footer}] because I
want the footer in 10pt.

Thank you!
Miguel Queirós

\setupcolors[state=start]
\setuphead[chapter][header=empty]
\setupheadertexts[][chapter]

\starttext

\completecontent

\color[darkblue]{\chapter{Capitulo 1}}
% \chapter{\color[darkblue]{Capitulo 1}}

\page
Nada.

\chapter{Capitulo 2}

\page